Trump signs order to block access to Twitter and other platforms

Trump has signed an order blocking access to social media sites including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, but has not explicitly stated that they will be blocked.

The executive order comes after President Donald Trump blocked access to Google’s social media platform in an attempt to force his opponents to reveal their sources of funding, a demand that led to a major legal battle in the US.

The order was signed late on Tuesday afternoon and has been signed by Vice President Mike Pence, the White House press secretary and the Department of Justice.

Facebook has already blocked access for users who use the site to comment on posts, which means users with the Trump administration’s view that their privacy is at risk are left with no way to get to the site.

The social media giant said it was not blocking access and that it would work with users to update their information.

Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook have long been considered the “front lines” of the fight against fake news, with their networks of millions of users sharing news and trending topics.

But the order does not directly target the platforms, but instead asks that they block certain users from using the sites for a period of six months.

This is a step in the right direction, but it’s still not a full ban, as a few major tech companies have already said they are still allowing access.

Trump has previously been accused of targeting the social media platforms because of their links to Russia.

Trump has said he wants to use the social networks to keep the Russian narrative alive and to try to discredit the US election.

The executive order was written by Vice-President Mike Pence and was signed by the Trump White House.

It also requires social media companies to provide users with “relevant, credible, accurate, and up-to-date information” and that they “conduct a review of their policies to ensure that they are in compliance with the law and their stated purposes”.

The order is in effect until January 21, 2019.

A number of tech companies, including Google, Twitter, Facebook and Amazon, have already removed access to the platforms.

Sponsor Partner

카지노사이트 추천 | 바카라사이트 순위 【우리카지노】 - 보너스룸 카지노.년국내 최고 카지노사이트,공식인증업체,먹튀검증,우리카지노,카지노사이트,바카라사이트,메리트카지노,더킹카지노,샌즈카지노,코인카지노,퍼스트카지노 등 007카지노 - 보너스룸 카지노.카지노사이트 - NO.1 바카라 사이트 - [ 신규가입쿠폰 ] - 라이더카지노.우리카지노에서 안전 카지노사이트를 추천드립니다. 최고의 서비스와 함께 안전한 환경에서 게임을 즐기세요.메리트 카지노 더킹카지노 샌즈카지노 예스 카지노 코인카지노 퍼스트카지노 007카지노 파라오카지노등 온라인카지노의 부동의1위 우리계열카지노를 추천해드립니다.바카라 사이트【 우리카지노가입쿠폰 】- 슈터카지노.슈터카지노 에 오신 것을 환영합니다. 100% 안전 검증 온라인 카지노 사이트를 사용하는 것이좋습니다. 우리추천,메리트카지노(더킹카지노),파라오카지노,퍼스트카지노,코인카지노,샌즈카지노(예스카지노),바카라,포커,슬롯머신,블랙잭, 등 설명서.2021 베스트 바카라사이트 | 우리카지노계열 - 쿠쿠카지노.2021 년 국내 최고 온라인 카지노사이트.100% 검증된 카지노사이트들만 추천하여 드립니다.온라인카지노,메리트카지노(더킹카지노),파라오카지노,퍼스트카지노,코인카지노,바카라,포커,블랙잭,슬롯머신 등 설명서.우리카지노 | TOP 카지노사이트 |[신규가입쿠폰] 바카라사이트 - 럭키카지노.바카라사이트,카지노사이트,우리카지노에서는 신규쿠폰,활동쿠폰,가입머니,꽁머니를홍보 일환으로 지급해드리고 있습니다. 믿을 수 있는 사이트만 소개하고 있어 온라인 카지노 바카라 게임을 즐기실 수 있습니다.